The part of our site related to useful information consists of several articles, written by us and some home made videos.
You can view more detailed information using the following links:
- Design Concepts - An article, dedicated to the customers that like to know what design concepts and technologies we are using in our latest models.
- Myths and Truths in the PCB Prototyping - An article, aiming to clarify some technical aspects of PCB prototyping machines, specifications and designs. It will serve you well in comparing CNC (Computer Numeric Control) systems.
- Our Software Versus Others - An article, comparing our PhCNC software with the competitors, based on performed detailed tests. The results are visualized through a summary table and a series of screens.
- Machines' Characteristics - An article, stating and explaining the characteristics of our machines.
- Machines' Application - Series of pictures, presenting some results from the work of our machines.
- Videos - List of the videos and links.
- Automatic Tool Change - Trilogy of videos that shows our Automatic Tool Change Systems during prototyping process.
- Pressure Foot - The video clip shows close-ups of the pressure foot and the tool to demonstrate how the pressure foot works.
- Usage of Camera - The video is a demonstration how the camera option can be used for inspection of the finished product.
- Rubout - The video shows how fast you can run our systems. It contains close-ups of the process at 80 inch/min (34mm/sec).
- Ordering Info - Information needed for placing an order.
- Terminological Dictionary - Explanations of some important terminology.